The sexier new
“YOU” is just around
Breast Augmentation Perth can show you a whole new level of beauty.
See why breast augmentation may be the right procedure for you.
or talk to us today at (03) 1234 5678
Why Breast Augmentation?
Breast Augmentation Perth believes that everyone has a different reason why they want to have breast augmentation. It is a way to bring back normalcy for people who suffered from life-threatening accidents or illnesses, like cancer, and would love to have their breasts reconstructed. It is for self-improvement for people who underwent major changes in their lives like motherhood and aging. And it is also for self-confidence for people who just wanted to have enhanced breasts to make them feel good about their bodies.
Whatever the reason, the root of these all is about wanting to have a better sense of self. Let Breast Augmentation Perth help you in achieving that and more.
Just fill in the form and talk to us to know your options
Or talk to us at (02) 1234 56789
What is Breast augmentation?
Breast Augmentation is a cosmetic procedure offered at Breast Augmentation Perth that uses breast implants to enhance the size, shape, and texture of the breasts. Some also opt to use fat transfer procedure where fat deposits from different body parts such as the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen are harvested through liposuction and transferred to the breasts.
Breast augmentation or Breast Lift?
If a patient is not satisfied with the size of his/her breasts, breast augmentation is a solution to that problem. But if a patient has sagging breasts and would just want to make it look perkier and ‘lifted’, then a mastopexy or commonly known as breast lift may be the procedure for you. This procedure, also available at Breast Augmentation Perth, removes excess skin from the breast brought about by sagging and tightens and lifts the breasts, maintaining its size but reshaping it to make it more youthful and enhanced.
How much does it cost?
An average breast augmentation procedure in Perth will cost you around $8000 to $13000 complete with hospital fee, surgeon and anesthesiologist fees, and other additional costs. These will all depend on the complexity of the procedure, your needs, and the expertise of the surgeon. You are free to consult with Breast Augmentation Perth clinic to know about the whole package and payment options available for the breast augmentation procedure.
We, at Breast Augmentation Perth, are a team of plastic surgeons whose experience in the field has been extensive and successful especially in cosmetic surgery procedures. Our main goal is to provide affordable quality service to our clients without sacrificing safety and high standards. We care for our clients well enough to address their concerns on a personal level and provide superior care from the very first consultation until their recovery and discharge.
Breast Implants: Saline or Silicone?
Breast Augmentation Perth’s breast implants have 2 main types based on their filling, saline or silicone. As their names imply, saline breast Implants are filled with sterile salt water, while silicone implants have silicone gel inside. Saline implants were strongly preferred during the first few years of its usage because leaking implants were common, and salt water is less toxic in the body than silicone.
But nowadays, more and more people are choosing silicone breast implants because its texture and firmness are almost the same as that of a natural breast, while saline breast implants tend to ripple with significant movements. Also, all breast implants are now made with a
Allow our Breast Augmentation Perth expert surgeons to help in choosing the more suitable breast implant for you.
Additional facts about Breast Augmentation
Kinds of Incision Sites
- Inframammary: This is done with insertion in the breast fold or under the breast. This site is suitable for all types of implants and is considered the most common approach to breast augmentation. This is also Breast Augmentation Perth’s preferred incision site.
- Periareolar: This incision site is located around the pigmented part of the nipple called the areola. Scarring around this area will be concealed because of the natural skin pigmentation, but limited sizes of breast implants can be inserted through this route because of its small incision size.
- Transaxillary: The incision site is located on a crease in the armpit. This site is preferable for brown-skinned Breast Augmentation Perth patients who develop skin pigmentation around scars or are keloid formers. However, this site can only accommodate round-based breast implants because teardrop breast implants need certain maneuvering to effectively position the implant.
- Transumbilical: This is the least common incision site and is found on the navel. This site cannot be used with silicone breast implants because these implants are pre-filled and passage through this route will be difficult.
All these incision sites are explained fully during your first consultation with Breast Augmentation Perth’s expert surgeon.
Kinds of Breast Implant Placement
- Submuscular: The breast implants are placed under the muscle. Though it is said that this approach may prevent complications like capsular contracture, the time for the wound to heal is much longer because manipulation of the muscle is also involved. This method has been popular at Breast Augmentation Perth before but because of the slower recovery time and other possible complications, its usage reduced.
- Subglandular: This method, as practiced at Breast Augmentation Perth, places the breast implants in front or over the muscle. It is said that this approach is less painful and the recovery time is much quicker because there is no muscle involvement.
- Dual Plane Technique: This is the combination of the two methods where half the breast implant is in front of the muscle and half is under. This is preferred by patients at Breast Augmentation Perth with very little breast tissue and would want to have the advantages of the submuscular method without the extra time for recovery.
Risk and Complications
Below are the possible risks and complications that may arise during or after the procedure:
- Capsular contracture
- Uneven breasts
- Visible scarring/keloids
- Implant damage/error
The After Care
After the surgery at Breast Augmentation Perth, you may be allowed to go home once no complications post-surgery were noted. You would have to have someone drive you home and take care of you for the first few days because the anesthesia is still in your body on the first day, and limited movements can be during the next few days.
Bandages or a surgical bra provided at Breast Augmentation Perth clinic will be used to support your breasts. You are encouraged to rest, drink plenty of water, and eat healthy for your fast recovery.
Pain medications and antibiotics will be prescribed by your Breast Augmentation Perth surgeon to address symptoms and to prevent wound infections.
Early ambulation and movements are advised but are very limited for the first few days. Gradual return to daily activities and exercise should be allowed only by the Breast Augmentation Perth surgeon. Return to work should also be approved by the surgeon provided that some restrictions and limitations will be upheld.
Monitoring and routine follow-ups with your Breast Augmentation Perth doctor are recommended to check your recovery and the integrity of the implant and the procedure.
The recovery period may be for 2 to 3 months, depending on your body’s response to the procedure. You can see the actual results of the breast augmentation in 6 months’ time.